Financial Access and Exclusion in Kenya and Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"Reaching out: Access to and use of banking services across countries,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 234-266, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Reaching out : access to and use of banking services across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3754, The World Bank.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Caskey & John P. & Duran, Clemente Ruiz & Solo, Tova Maria, 2006. "The urban unbanked in Mexico and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3835, The World Bank.
- Leopoldo Fergusson, 2006. "Institutions for Financial Development: What are they and where do they come from?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 27-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ggombe Kasim Munyegera & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2015. "ICT for Financial Inclusion: Mobile Money and the Financial Behavior of Rural Households in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2018.
"Gender Biases in Bank Lending: Lessons from Microcredit in France,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 631-650, February.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Gender Biases in Bank Lending: Lessons from Microcredit in France," Working Papers CEB 15-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "Gender Biases in Bank Lending: Lessons from Microcredit in France," Post-Print hal-02049949, HAL.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "Gender Biases in Bank Lending: Lessons from Microcredit in France," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/239879, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antoine Dubus & Leo van Hove, 2017. "M-PESA and financial inclusion in Kenya: of paying comes saving?," Working Papers hal-01591200, HAL.
- Olabimtan Adebowale & Dr Ralitza Dimova, 2016. "Does access to formal finance matter for welfare and inequality? Micro level evidence from Nigeria," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 072016, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Munyegera, Ggombe Kasim & Matsumoto, Tomoya, 2016. "Mobile Money, Remittances, and Household Welfare: Panel Evidence from Rural Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 127-137.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Women’s Access to Credit in France: How Microfinance Institutions Import Disparate Treatment from Banks," Working Papers CEB 13-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aterido, Reyes & Beck, Thorsten & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013. "Access to Finance in Sub-Saharan Africa: Is There a Gender Gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 102-120.
- Morvant-Roux, Solène & Guérin, Isabelle & Roesch, Marc & Moisseron, Jean-Yves, 2014. "Adding Value to Randomization with Qualitative Analysis: The Case of Microcredit in Rural Morocco," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 302-312.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:568-:d:199876 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solène Morvant-Roux & Isabelle Guérin & Marc Roesch & Jean-Yves Moisseron, 2014. "Adding value to randomization with qualitative analysis : the case of microcredit in rural Morocco," Post-Print ird-01471911, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:475-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.