Household Saving Behaviour in an Extended Life Cycle Model: A Comparative Study of China and India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Cagan, 1965. "Possible Effects of Pension Plans on Aggregate Personal Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effect of Pension Plans on Aggregate Saving: Evidence from a Sample Survey, pages 1-7 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Cagan, 1965. "The Effect of Pension Plans on Aggregate Saving: Evidence from a Sample Survey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number caga65-2.
- Philip Cagan, 1965. "Possible Effects of Pension Plans on Aggregate National Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effect of Pension Plans on Aggregate Saving: Evidence from a Sample Survey, pages 76-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Yang, 2014. "The Chinese Growth Miracle," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031 Elsevier.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:185-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Zalega, 2016. "Incomes and Savings of Polish Seniors in View of Research Outcomes (Poziom dochodow i oszczêdnosci osob starszych w Polsce w swietle wynikow badan)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(59), pages 135-155.
- James Ang & Kunal Sen, 2011.
"Private saving in India and Malaysia compared: the roles of financial liberalization and expected pension benefits,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 247-267, October.
- James Ang & Kunal Sen, 2008. "Private Saving In India And Malaysia Compared: The Role Of Financial Liberalization And Expected Pension Benefits," Monash Economics Working Papers 13/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James & Sen, Kumal, 2009. "Private Saving in India and Malaysia Compared: The Role of Financial Liberalization and Expected Pension Benefits," MPRA Paper 14413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shenglong Liu & Angang Hu, 2013. "Household Saving in China: The Keynesian Hypothesis, Life-Cycle Hypothesis, and Precautionary Saving Theory," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(4), pages 360-387, December.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013.
"International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1523-1541, April.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Simone,Schotte & Matytsin,Mikhail, 2015. "Population aging and households? saving in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7443, The World Bank.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Kalantzis, Yannick & Lafarguette, Romain & Sicular, Terry, 2013. "Understanding household savings in China: the role of the housing market and borrowing constraints," MPRA Paper 44611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ejaz Ghani, 2011. "Reshaping Tomorrow : Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16360.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:8:p:1344-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.