Evaluation of a Hybrid Seed Contract between Smallholders and a Multinational Company in East Java, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Dorward, 2001. "The Effects of Transaction Costs, Power and Risk on Contractual Arrangements: A Conceptual Framework for Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 59-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavatassi, Ramina & González-Flores, Mario & Winters, Paul & Andrade-Piedra, Jorge & Espinosa, Patricio & Thiele, Graham, 2016. "Linking smallholders to the new agricultural economy: The case of the plataformas de concertación in Ecuador," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 12, pages 375-410 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ito, Junichi & Bao, Zongshun & Su, Qun, 2012. "Distributional effects of agricultural cooperatives in China: Exclusion of smallholders and potential gains on participation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 700-709.
- Patrick, Ian & Marshall, Graham R. & Abdurrahman, Muktasam & Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu, 2006. "Determining the Role of Social Capital in Linking Smallholders with Agribusiness," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139890, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Suzuki, Aya & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Sexton, Richard J., 2011. "Partial Vertical Integration, Risk Shifting, and Product Rejection in the High-Value Export Supply Chain: The Ghana Pineapple Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:30-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minten, Bart & Randrianarison, Lalaina & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009.
"Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1728-1741, November.
- Bart Minten & Lalaina Randrianarison & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 16406, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ton, Giel & Vellema, Wytse & Desiere, Sam & Weituschat, Sophia & D’Haese, Marijke, 2016. "Effectiveness of contract farming for improving income of smallholder farmers-Preliminary results of a systematic review," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani & Joshi, Pramod K. & D'souza, Alwin, 2016. "Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 110-121.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Ragasa, Catherine, 2016. "Do development projects crowd out private-sector activities? A survival analysis of contract farming participation in northern Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1575, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:46-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragasa, Catherine & Lambrecht, Isabel & Kufoalor, Doreen S., 2018.
"Limitations of Contract Farming as a Pro-poor Strategy: The Case of Maize Outgrower Schemes in Upper West Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 30-56.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Lambrecht, Isabel & Kufoalor, Doreen S., 2017. "Limitations of contract farming as a pro-poor strategy: The case of maize outgrower schemes in upper West Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1626, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & D'Haese, Marijke, 2012. "In search for incentives to gum arabic collection and marketing in Senegal: Interlocking gum trade with pre-finances from traders," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 72-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:41:y:2005:i:1:p:62-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.