Expansionary Fiscal Contractions: Re-evaluating the Danish Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Perotti, 2005.
"Estimating the effects of fiscal policy in OECD countries,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roberto Perotti, 2004. "Estimating the effects of fiscal policy in OECD countries," Working Papers 276, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013. "Regional integration and the euro crisis: problems and solutions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1153, European Regional Science Association.
- Søren Ravn & Morten Spange, 2014. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with a Fixed Exchange Rate," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-476, July.
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Geiger, Martin & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Scharler, Johann, 2016.
"When do fiscal consolidations lead to consumption booms? Lessons from a laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-20.
- Martin Geiger & Wolfgang Luhan & Johann Scharler, 2015. "When do Fiscal Consolidations Lead to Consumption Booms? Lessons from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 2015-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Legrand, Romain, 2014. "Euro introduction: Has there been a structural change? Study on 10 European Union countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 136-151.
More about this item
KeywordsExpansionary fiscal contraction; structural VAR/event study; non-linearities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:24:y:2010:i:1:p:71-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .