Money and physical capital are complementary in kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Khan, Ashfaque H. & Hasan, Lubna & Malik, Afia, 1994. "Determinants of National Saving Rate in Pakistan," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 47(4), pages 365-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Mehtab AZEEM & Ayub MOHAMMAD, 2015. "Money and Physical Capital Relationship: McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis on Turkey’s Economy," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 21-30.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2005. "Money and capital investment in South Africa: A dynamic specification model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 247-258.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL Classification: E2; H5; Kenya; money; physical capital; Johanssen-Juselius Coitegration Model;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:18:y:2004:i:1:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.