Determinants of National Saving Rate in Pakistan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2001. "The Impact of Financial Reform on Private Savings in Bangladesh," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010.
"Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-212.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-212.
- Iqbal, Zafar & James, Jeffrey & Pyatt, Graham, 2000.
"Three-Gap Analysis of Structural Adjustment in Pakistan,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Iqbal, Z. & James, M.J. & Pyatt, G., 2000. "Three gap analysis of structural adjustment in Pakistan," Other publications TiSEM 5e27cd96-ac5f-45b1-898d-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zafar Iqbal & Ghulam Mustafa Zahid, 1998. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 125-148.
- Shahbaz Nasir & Mahmood Khalid, 2004. "Saving-investment Behaviour in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 665-682.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2004. "Money and physical capital are complementary in kenya," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 65-78.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Thanoon, Marwan A. & Rashid, Salim, 2003. "Saving dynamics in the Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 827-845, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.