Formation Process and Geography of Science-Industry Partnerships: The Case of the University of Poitiers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008.
"Why Do Researchers Collaborate with Industry? An analysis of the wine sector in Chile, South Africa and Italy,"
KITeS Working Papers
217, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2008.
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Why Do Researchers Collaborate With Industry? An Analysis Of The Wine Sector In Chile, South Africa And Italy," Working Papers 0109, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2009.
- Tödtling, Franz & Lehner, Patrick & Kaufmann, Alexander, 2008.
"Do different types of innovation rely on specific kinds of knowledge interactions?,"
306, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Alexander Kaufmann, 2008. "Do Different Types of Innovation Rely on Specific Kinds of Knowledge Interactions?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1995. "Localized Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt66n1527h, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouba-Olga, Olivier & Ferru, Marie, 2011.
"La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l’innovation : une analyse sur données CIFRE (1981-2006),"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(03), pages 449-468, September.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2011. "La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l'innovation : une analyse sur données CIFRE (1981-2006)," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 449-468.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2009. "La dimension spatiale des collaborations pour l'innovation: une analyse sur données Cifre (1981-2006)," Working Papers hal-00489364, HAL.
- Marie Ferru & Marie-Pierre Bès & Michel Grossetti, 2011. "Measuring social proximity in the geography of innovation," Post-Print halshs-01395667, HAL.
- Marie Ferru & Michel Grossetti & Marie-Pierre BÃ¨s, 2011. "Measuring social embeddedness : how to identify social networks in science-industry partnerships ?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p971, European Regional Science Association.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Frederic Wallet Wallet, 2013.
"The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p792, European Regional Science Association.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Fred Wallet, 2014. "The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes," ERSA conference papers ersa14p719, European Regional Science Association.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Michel Grossetti & Marie Ferru, 2014. "How I met my partner: reconsidering proximities," Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 6, pages 223-240 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborations; geography; social networks; institutions; resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:531-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.