The Post-entry Performance of Cohorts of Export Starters in German Manufacturing Industries☆
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vissak, Tiia & Masso, Jaan, 2015. "Export patterns: Typology development and application to Estonian data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 652-664.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:169-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador & Luca Opromolla, 2013. "Product and destination mix in export markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013.
"Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2013. "Export Market Exit, Financial Pressure and the Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," Kiel Working Papers 1859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mau, Karsten, 2017.
"US policy spillover(?) – China’s accession to the WTO and rising exports to the EU,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 169-188.
- Karsten Mau, 2015. "US Policy Spillover(?) - China's Accession to the WTO and Rising Exports to the EU," Working Paper Series in Economics 354, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2013.
"Exports, imports and firm survival: first evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Germany,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Firm Survival: First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 211, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Firm Survival: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:169-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .