Impacts of the Community Reinvestment Act on Neighborhood Change and Gentrification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric S. Belsky & Michael H. Schill & Anthony M.J. Yezer, 2001. "The effect of the Community Reinvestment Act of bank and thrift home purchase mortgage lending," Proceedings 794, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert B. Avery & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 2003. "The effects of the Community Reinvestment Act on local communities," Proceedings 878, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bostic Raphael & Paulson Anna L & Mehran Hamid & Saidenberg Marc, 2005.
"Regulatory Incentives and Consolidation: The Case of Commercial Bank Mergers and the Community Reinvestment Act,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Hamid Mehran & Anna L. Paulson & Marc R. Saidenberg, 2002. "Regulatory incentives and consolidation: the case of commercial bank mergers and the Community Reinvestment Act," Working Paper Series WP-02-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:24:y:2014:i:2:p:446-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.