Does the Home Country's National Culture Affect MNCs' Performance? Empirical Evidence of the World's Top 100 East-West Non-financial MNCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunning, John H., 1994. "Multinational enterprises and the globalization of innovatory capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-88, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandan Sharma & Ritesh Kumar Mishra, 2011. "Does export and productivity growth linkage exist? Evidence from the Indian manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 633-652, November.
- Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2011.
"Modelling the effect of national culture on multinational banks' performance: A conditional robust nonparametric frontier analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 515-525.
- Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2011. "Modelling the effect of national culture on multinational banks' performance: A conditional robust nonparametric frontier analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 515-525, January.
- William David Brice, 2013. "Family Firm Culture and Performance: Specific Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier modelling for analyzing environmental efficiency and economic growth," MPRA Paper 32839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:36-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMNC performance; national culture; cultural distance; data envelopment analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:37:y:2008:i:4:p:405-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.