Gender Differences in Time Use over the Life Course in France, Italy, Sweden, and the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcantonio Caltabiano & Maria Gabriella Campolo & Antonino Di Pino, 2016. "Retirement and Intra-Household Labour Division of Italian Couples: A New Simultaneous Equation Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1217-1238, September.
- Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido, 2013.
"Working time preferences, hours mismatch and well-being of couples: Are there spillovers?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 244-252.
- Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Working Time Preferences, Hours Mismatch and Well-Being of Couples: Are There Spillovers?," IZA Discussion Papers 6786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Wunder & Guido Heineck, 2012. "Working Time Preferences, Hours Mismatch and Well-Being of Couples: Are There Spillovers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 471, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Working time preferences, hours mismatch and well-being of couples: Are there spillovers?," BERG Working Paper Series 85, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen, 2013. "Does parenthood imply less specialization than before? Tales from the Norwegian time use surveys 1980-2010," Discussion Papers 757, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Adele Menniti & Pietro Demurtas & Serena Arima & Alessandra De Rose, "undated". "Gender inequality at home when mothers work. The case of Italy," Working Papers 130/14, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Zhelyazkova N., 2013. "Parental leave within the broader work‐family trajectory : What can we learn from sequence analysis?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kreimer, Margareta & Mora, Ricardo, 2013.
"Segregated integration : recent trends in the Austrian gender division of labor,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1317, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Margareta Kreimer & Ricardo Mora, 2016. "Segregated Integration: Recent Trends in the Austrian Gender Division of Labor," Graz Economics Papers 2016-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Letizia Mencarini & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Women’s employment makes unions more stable, if the male partners contribute to the unpaid household work," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Zoe Adams & Simon Deakin, 2014. "Institutional Solutions to Precariousness & Inequality in Labour Markets," Working Papers wp463, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ebru Kongar & Mark Price, 2017. "Gender, Socioeconomic Status, and Time Use of Married and Cohabiting Parents during the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_888, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anne Solaz & François-Charles Wolff, 2015.
"Intergenerational Correlation of Domestic Work : Does Gender Matter ?,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 117-118, pages 159-184.
- Anne Solaz & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2013. "Intergenerational correlation of domestic work: Does gender matter?," Working Papers halshs-00853391, HAL.
- Anne Solaz & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Intergenerational correlation of domestic work: Does gender matter?," Working Papers 206, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Richard StjÃ¤rnfÃ¤ldt, 2016. "Are Parents More Likely to Be Unemployed? A Study of Nine Western Democracies," LIS Working papers 685, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cem Baslevent, 2014. "The Work-Life Conflict and Well-Being of Turkish Employees," Working Papers 827, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2014.
- Cem Başlevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2014. "The Impact of Deviations from Desired Hours of Work on the Life Satisfaction of Employees," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 33-43, August.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2015. "Child Care Arrangements and Labor Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88074, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Zoe Adams & Simon Deakin, 2014. "Institutional Solutions to Precariousness and Inequality in Labour Markets," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 779-809, December.
- Ebru Kongar & Emel Memis, 2017. "Gendered Patterns of Time Use over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_884, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sarah Gammage, 2015. "Labour market institutions and gender equality," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 12, pages 315-339 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clara Champagne & Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2015. "Le temps domestique et parental des hommes et des femmes : quels facteurs d'évolutions en 25 ans ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 478(1), pages 209-242.
- Cem Başlevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2017. "Gender Inequality in Europe and the Life Satisfaction of Working and Non-working Women," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 107-124, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGender division of labor; life course; paid work; time budget surveys; time use; unpaid household work;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:159-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .