Seasoned equity offers and rights issues: a review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen-Xu, Moqi & Massa, Massimo & Mataigne, Virginie & Vermaelen, Theo, 2017. "Choices in Equity Finance A Global Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massa, Massimo & Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi, 2013.
"Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: a global perspective,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: A global perspective," FMG Discussion Papers dp727, Financial Markets Group.
- B. M. Burton & D. M. Power, 2003. "Evidence on the determinants of equity issue method in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 145-157.
- Andrikopoulos, Panagiotis, 2009. "Seasoned equity offerings, operating performance and overconfidence: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 189-215.
- Seth Armitage & Dionysia Dionysiou & Angelica Gonzalez, 2014. "Are the Discounts in Seasoned Equity Offers Due to Inelastic Demand?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 743-772, June.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003.
"Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000. "Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues," Discussion Paper 2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2002. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-102-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsseasoned equity offers; rights issues; investment banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:4:y:1998:i:1:p:29-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.