Multi-tranche securitisation structures: more than just a zero-sum game?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Maria Mazzuca, 2011. "Empirical investigation of securitisation drivers: the case of Italian banks," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 623-648.
- Peña Cerezo, Miguel Ángel & Rodríguez Castellanos, Arturo & Ibáñez Hernández, Francisco J., 2015. "Does rating shopping exist in spanish securitization issues?," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:4:y:2015:i:2:p:206-238. is not listed on IDEAS
- Cardone-Riportella, Clara & Samaniego-Medina, Reyes & Trujillo-Ponce, Antonio, 2010. "What drives bank securitisation? The Spanish experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2639-2651, November.
- Bedendo, Mascia & Bruno, Brunella, 2012. "Credit risk transfer in U.S. commercial banks: What changed during the 2007–2009 crisis?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3260-3273.
- Maciej Firla-Cuchra & Tim Jenkinson, 2005. "Security Design in the Real World: Why are Securitization Issues Tranched?," Economics Series Working Papers 225, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Guo, Guixia & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2014. "A study on risk retention regulation in asset securitization process," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 61-71.
- Matthias Bodenstedt & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2013. "The path to impairment: do credit-rating agencies anticipate default events of structured finance transactions?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 841-860, October.
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
- Childs, Paul D. & Ott, Steven H. & Riddiough, Timothy J., 1996. "The Pricing of Multiclass Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 581-603, December.
- Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Sette, Enrico, 2016. "Did the securitization market freeze affect bank lending during the financial crisis? Evidence from a credit register," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 54-76.
- Gorton, Gary & Pennacchi, George, 1990. " Financial Intermediaries and Liquidity Creation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "Optimal Design and Governance of Asset-Backed Securities," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-152, April.
- Farruggio, Christian & Uhde, André, 2015. "Determinants of loan securitization in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 12-27.
- Maciej Firla-Cuchra, 2005. "Explaining Launch Spreads on Structured Bonds," Economics Series Working Papers 230, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Casu & Andrew Clare & Anna Sarkisyan & Stephen Thomas, 2011. "Does securitization reduce credit risk taking? Empirical evidence from US bank holding companies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9-10), pages 769-788, November.
- Jorion, Philippe & Liu, Zhu & Shi, Charles, 2005. "Informational effects of regulation FD: evidence from rating agencies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 309-330, May.
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2012. "Capital incentives and adequacy for securitizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 733-748.
- Vink, Dennis, 2007.
"ABS, MBS and CDO compared: an empirical analysis,"
10381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Uhde, André & Michalak, Tobias C., 2010. "Securitization and systematic risk in European banking: Empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 3061-3077, December.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2015. "The impact of securitization on credit rationing: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-50.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997. " The Limits of Arbitrage," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Financial intermediation theory and implications for the sources of value in structured finance markets," Working Paper Document 71, National Bank of Belgium.
- Edward M. Iacobucci & Ralph A. Winter, 2005. "Asset Securitization and Asymmetric Information," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 161-206, January.
- Dennis Vink & Frank Fabozzi, 2009. "Non-U.S. Asset-Backed Securities: Spread Determinants and Over-Reliance on Credit Ratings," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2493, Yale School of Management.
- López-Penabad, Mª Celia & López-Andión, Carmen & Iglesias-Casal, Ana & Maside-Sanfiz, Jose Manuel, 2015. "Securitization in Spain and the wealth effect for shareholders," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 308-323.
- Beccalli, Elena & Boitani, Andrea & Di Giuliantonio, Sonia, 2015. "Leverage pro-cyclicality and securitization in US banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 200-230. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:25:y:2019:i:2:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.