Diversification benefits for bond portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Ayuso & Rafael Repullo, 2003.
"A Model of the Open Market Operations of the European Central Bank,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 883-902, October.
- Ayuso, Juan & Repullo, Rafael, 2000. "A Model of the Open Market Operations of the European Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 2605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayuso, J. & Repullo, R., 2000. "A Model of the Open Market Operations of the European Central Bank," Papers 0011, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Juan Ayuso & Rafael Repullo, 2000. "A Model of the Open Market Operations of the European Central Bank," Working Papers 0016, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 80-97.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2001.
"Banks' reserve management, transaction costs, and the timing of Federal Reserve intervention,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1287-1317, July.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertoli & Alessandro Prati, 2000. "Banks' Reserve Management, Transaction Costs, and the Timing of Federal Reserve Intervention," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0123, Econometric Society.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Leonardo Bartolini & Alessandro Prati, 2000. "Banks’ Reserve Management, Transaction Costs, and the Timing of Federal Reserve Intervention," IMF Working Papers 00/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Würtz, Flemming Reinhardt, 2003. "A comprehensive model on the euro overnight rate," Working Paper Series 207, European Central Bank.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2002.
"Day-to-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 137-159, February.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola & Alessandro Prati, 2000. "Day-to-day monetary policy and the volatility of the federal funds interest rate," Staff Reports 110, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alessandro Prati & Giuseppe Bertola & Leonardo Bartolini, 2000. "Day-To-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate," IMF Working Papers 00/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Cassola, Nuno & Ejerskov, Steen & Ewerhart, Christian & Valla, Natacha, 2003. "Optimal allotment policy in the Eurosystem's main refinancing operations," Working Paper Series 295, European Central Bank.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Saunders, Anthony, 1985. " A Micro Model of the Federal Funds Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 977-988, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversification benefits; portfolio size; derived and realized dispersion; skewness; Sortino ratio; tail shape;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:15:y:2009:i:5-6:p:533-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .