Local development and embedded large firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexis Jacquemin, 1987. "The New Industrial Organization: Market Forces and Strategic Behavior," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2014.
"Foreign Subsidiaries and Technology Sourcing in Spain,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 43-64, January.
- Holl, Adelheid & Rama, Ruth, 2012. "Foreign subsidiaries and technology sourcing in Spain," MPRA Paper 42328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Lisa De Propris, 2005. "Mapping local production systems in the UK: Methodology and application," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 197-211.
- M. Dakhli & D. De Clercq, 2003. "Human Capital, Social Capital and Innovation: A Multi-Country Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/211, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2014. "Internationalization and industrial districts: evidence from the Italian automotive supply chain," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Review of Drivers, Impacts, and new Lines of Research," MPRA Paper 83367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervás Oliver, José Luís, 2015. "How do multinational enterprises co-locate in industrial districts? An introduction to the integration of alternative explanations from international business and economic geography literatures," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 115-132.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
- Brouwer Aleid, 2010. "The Old and the Stubborn? Firm Characteristics and Relocation in the Netherlands," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 17(1), pages 41-60, June.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Frédéric Quiquerez, 2005.
"Inter-regional corporate ownership and regional autonomy: the case of Switzerland,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 663-689, December.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Frédéric Quiquerez, 2005. "Inter-regional corporate ownership and regional autonomy: the case of Switzerland," GRET Publications and Working Papers 11-05, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Brouwer Aleid & Pellenbarg Pieter, 2011. "The Importance of Place in Corporate Identity an Investigation on the Presence of Old Dutch Firms on the Internet," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 18(2), pages 79-94, November.
- Frank Lasch & Frank Robert & Frédéric Roy, 2013. "Regional determinants of ICT new firm formation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 671-686, April.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta, 2005. "Things change. Foreign market penetration and firms’ behaviour in industrial districts: an empirical analysis," ISAE Working Papers 48, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Driffield, Nigel & Love, James H. & Yang, Yong, 2016. "Reverse international knowledge transfer in the MNE: (Where) does affiliate performance boost parent performance?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 491-506.
- repec:ags:ifaamr:264205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:13:y:2001:i:3:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.