Things change. Foreign market penetration and firms’ behaviour in industrial districts: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basile, Roberto, 2001. "Export behaviour of Italian manufacturing firms over the nineties: the role of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1185-1201, October.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey Nugent, 2003.
"Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2003. "Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis," Industrial Organization 0312001, EconWPA.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Sandro Trento & Massimo Warglien, 2001. "Nuove tecnologie e cambiamenti organizzativi: alcune implicazioni per le imprese italiane," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 428, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Corò Giancarlo & Grandinetti Roberto, 1999. "Strategie di delocalizzazione e processi evolutivi nei distretti industriali italiani," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 897-924.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Alessia Amighini, 2003. "The effect of globalisation on industrial districts in Italy: evidence from the footwear sector," ERSA conference papers ersa03p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Marco Bellandi, 2001. "Local development and embedded large firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 189-210, July.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Majocchi & Andrea Zatti, 2008. "Land use, congestion and urban management," ISAE Working Papers 99, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Centorrino M. & Ofria F. & Farinella D., 2010. "Convergence and divergence processes between the Mezzogiorno and the Centre- North ten years after the adoption of the EMU," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 453-486.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign market penetration; Industrial districts; Qualitative choice models;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.