Inter-regional corporate ownership and regional autonomy: the case of Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier Crevoisier & Frédéric Quiquerez, 2005. "Inter-regional corporate ownership and regional autonomy: the case of Switzerland," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 663-689, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Marco Bellandi, 2001. "Local development and embedded large firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 189-210, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Podestà, 2017. "The economic impact of the Friuli-Venezia Giulia autonomy: a synthetic control analysis of asymmetric Italian federalism," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 21-37, January.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009.
"The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 313-334, July.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009. "The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds," GRET Publications and Working Papers 07-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic specialisation; Ownership; Regions; Firms; Switzerland;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:11-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .