Modified lag augmented vector autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Pelletier, Denis & Renault, Eric, 2006.
"Short run and long run causality in time series: inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 337-362, June.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & PELLETIER, Denis & RENAULT, Éric, 2003. "Short run and long run causality in time series: Inference," Cahiers de recherche 2003-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & PELLETIER, Denis & RENAULT, Éric, 2003. "Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series : Inference," Cahiers de recherche 14-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Denis Pelletier & Éric Renault, 2003. "Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Inference," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-61, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & JOUINI, Tarek, 2005.
"Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Inference in VAR Models with Applications to Order Selection and Causality Testing,"
Cahiers de recherche
16-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2005. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Inference in VAR Models with Applications to Order Selection and Causality Testing," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-26, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & JOUINI, Tarek, 2005. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Inference in VAR Models with Applications to Order Selection and Causality Testing," Cahiers de recherche 2005-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2005. "Energy demand and economic growth: The African experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 891-903, November.
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2016. "Co-movement of international crude oil price and Indian stock market: Evidences from nonlinear cointegration tests," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-117.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Jouini, Tarek, 2006. "Finite-sample simulation-based inference in VAR models with application to Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 229-254.
- Ioanna Apostolidou & Achilleas Kontogeorgos & Anastasios Michailidis & Efstratios Loizou, 2014. "The Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth: A Comparison of Mediterranean and Northern Views in Europe," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(3), pages 81-102, December.
- Kurozumi, Eiji & Aono, Kohei, 2013.
"Estimation And Inference In Predictive Regressions,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, December.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Kohei Aono, 2011. "Estimation and Inference in Predictive Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-192, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Squalli, Jay, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Bounds and causality analyses of OPEC members," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1192-1205, November.
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Herath, Nisal, 2014. "Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Sri Lankan Economy: A Vector Auto Regression Assessment," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 16.
- Jain, Anshul & Ghosh, Sajal, 2013. "Dynamics of global oil prices, exchange rate and precious metal prices in India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 88-93.
- Ghulam Murtaza & Muhammad Zahir Faridi, 2015. "Causality Linkages among Energy Poverty, Income Inequality, Income Poverty and Growth: A System Dynamic Modelling Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 407-425.
- Amiri, Arshia & Ventelou, Bruno, 2012. "Granger causality between total expenditure on health and GDP in OECD: Evidence from the Toda–Yamamoto approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 541-544.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2004. "Disaggregated industrial energy consumption and GDP: the case of Shanghai, 1952-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 69-75, January.
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Begum, Ismat Ara & Buysse, Jeroen & Rahman, Sanzidur & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Dynamic modeling of causal relationship between energy consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3243-3251, August.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2006. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: a time series experience for 17 African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1106-1114, July.
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2014. "Long-term equilibrium relationship between urbanization, energy consumption and economic activity: Empirical evidence from India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 324-331.
- Tsani, Stela Z., 2010. "Energy consumption and economic growth: A causality analysis for Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 582-590, May.
More about this item
KeywordsVector autoregressions; Integration; Cointegration; Bias correction; Hypothesis testing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:19:y:2000:i:2:p:207-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.