Measuring the Impact of Direct and Indirect R&D on the Productivity Growth of Industries: Using the Yale Technology Concordance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Barcenilla-Visús, Sara & Sanaú, Jaime, 2008. "International R&D spillovers and manufacturing productivity: A panel data analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 152-172, June.
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Petr Hanel & Alain St-Pierre, 2002. "Effects of R & D Spillovers on the Profitability of Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 305-322, June.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9528-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul, 2007.
"Product-embodied diffusion of innovations in Poland: R&D multiplier analysis,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 1, pages 101-120.
- Gurgul, Henryk, 2007. "Product-embodied diffusion of innovations in Poland: R&D multiplier analysis," MPRA Paper 68569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristkova, Z. Smeets & Gardebroek, K. & van Dijk, M. & van Meijl, H., 2015. "The impact of R&D on factor-augmenting technical change- an empirical assessment at the sector level," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230229, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "R&D, knowledge, economic growth and the transatlantic productivity gap," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 11, pages 271-302 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsYale Technology Concordance; input-output data; total factor productiv-ity growth; R&D spillovers; France;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:205-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.