A Note on the Effect of Terrorism on Economic Sentiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg Lennart & Bergström Reinhold, 1996. "Consumer Confidence and Consumption in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1996:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Djerf, Kari & Takala, Kari, 1997. "Macroeconomy and consumer sentiment : performance of the Finnish consumer barometer after ten years," Research Discussion Papers 20/1997, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petar Soric & Mateo Zokalj & Marija Logarusic, 2020. "Economic determinants of Croatian consumer confidence: real estate prices vs. macroeconomy," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 18(2B), pages 240-257.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Wohar, Mark E., 2019.
"What are the categories of geopolitical risks that could drive oil prices higher? Acts or threats?,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Mark Wohar, 2019. "What are the categories of geopolitical risks that could drive oil prices higher? Acts or threats?," Post-Print hal-02409062, HAL.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan & Gkillas, Konstantinos, 2020.
"Gold-oil dependence dynamics and the role of geopolitical risks: Evidence from a Markov-switching time-varying copula model,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Konstantinos Gkillas, 2019. "Gold-Oil Dependence Dynamics and the Role of Geopolitical Risks: Evidence from a Markov-Switching Time-Varying Copula Model," Working Papers 201918, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Polyxeni, Kechagia & Theodore, Metaxas, 2019. "An empirical investigation of FDI inflows in developing economies: Terrorism as a determinant factor," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 20(C).
- Willem Vanlaer & Samantha Bielen & Wim Marneffe, 2020. "Consumer Confidence and Household Saving Behaviors: A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 677-721, January.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gupta, Rangan & Kollias, Christos & Papadamou, Stephanos, 2017.
"Geopolitical risks and the oil-stock nexus over 1899–2016,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 165-173.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Rangan Gupta & Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou, 2017. "Geopolitical Risks and the Oil-Stock Nexus Over 1899-2016," Working Papers 201702, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Caldas Montes & AndrÃ© Almeida, 2017. "Corruption and business confidence: a panel data analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(4), pages 2692-2702.
- Petar Sorić & Mirjana Čižmešija & Marina Matošec, 2020. "EU Consumer Confidence and the New Modesty Hypothesis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 899-921, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:26:y:2015:i:6:p:600-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.