Pricing war within a real option framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Marcel Kucher, 1999. "Wars and Markets: How Bond Values Reflect World War II," CESifo Working Paper Series 221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Theorizing about conflict," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 165-189 Elsevier.
- Hall, George J., 2004.
"Exchange rates and casualties during the first world war,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1711-1742, November.
- George J. Hall, 2001. "Exchange Rates and Casualties During the First World War," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1321, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Hall, 2002. "Exchange Rates and Casualties During the First World War," NBER Working Papers 9261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Willard, Kristen L & Guinnane, Timothy W & Rosen, Harvey S, 1996.
"Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1001-1018, September.
- Kristen L. Willard & Timothy W. Guinnane & Harvey S. Rosen, 1995. "Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market," NBER Working Papers 5381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, William O. & Burdekin, Richard C. K., 2000.
"Turning Points in the U.S. Civil War: A British Perspective,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 216-231, March.
- William O. Brown, Jr. & Richard C.K. Burdekin, "undated". "Turning Points in the U.S. Civil War: A British Perspective," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-29, Claremont Colleges.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Taejoon Han, 1991. "A Theory of War Finance," NBER Working Papers 3799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calomiris, Charles W, 1994.
"Price and Exchange Rate Determination during the Greenback Suspension,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 344-344, April.
- Calomiris, Charles W, 1988. "Price and Exchange Rate Determination during the Greenback Suspension," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 719-750, December.
- Rockoff, Hugh, 1998. "The Peace Dividend in Historical Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 46-50, May.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, "undated". "The Option Value of Confederate Currency and Inflation Control, 1861-1865," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-29, Claremont Colleges.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Han, Taejoon, 1996. "War Debt, Moral Hazard, and the Financing of the Confederacy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 200-215, May.
More about this item
KeywordsWar; Options; Financial Calculus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:14:y:2003:i:6:p:425-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .