Second homes in Italy: every household’s dream or (un)profitable investments?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Faiella & Romina Gambacorta, 2007. "The Weighting Process in the SHIW," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 636, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eva Sierminska & Karina Doorley, 2018.
"To own or not to own? Household portfolios, demographics and institutions in a cross-national perspective,"
Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 26(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Sierminska, Eva & Doorley, Karina, 2013. "To Own or Not to Own? Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7734, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eva Sierminska & Karina Doorley, 2013. "To Own or Not to Own?: Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 611, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Meta Brown & Sarah Stein & Basit Zafar, 2015.
"The Impact of Housing Markets on Consumer Debt: Credit Report Evidence from 1999 to 2012,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 175-213, March.
- Meta Brown & Sarah Stein & Basit Zafar, 2013. "The impact of housing markets on consumer debt: credit report evidence from 1999 to 2012," Staff Reports 617, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gattini, Luca & Ganoulis, Ioannis, 2012. "House price responsiveness of housing investments across major European economies," Working Paper Series 1461, European Central Bank.
- Hyun-Soo Choi & Harrison Hong & Jeffrey Kubik & Jeffrey P. Thompson, 2014. "When Real Estate is the Only Game in Town," NBER Working Papers 19798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:chosxx:v:32:y:2017:i:2:p:168-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/chos20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.