Asymmetric pass-through and risk of interest rate: an empirical exploration of Taiwan and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton Hollifield & Robert A. Miller & patrik Sandas, "undated". "An Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 29-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Holden, Craig W & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1992. " Long-Lived Private Information and Imperfect Competition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 247-270, March.
- Anthony Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2006. "Order aggressiveness and order book dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 973-1005, January.
- Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig & Zhang, June, 2002.
"Econometric models of limit-order executions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-71, July.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, "undated". "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 12-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, 1997. "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," NBER Working Papers 6257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Hee-Joon Ahn, 2001. "Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 767-788, April.
- Peterson, Mark & Sirri, Erik, 2002. "Order Submission Strategy and the Curious Case of Marketable Limit Orders," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 221-241, June.
- Handa, Puneet & Schwartz, Robert A, 1996. " Limit Order Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1835-1861, December.
- Haiwei Chen & Honghui Chen & Nicholas Valerio, 2003. "The effects of trading halts on price discovery for NYSE stocks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 91-97.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Branch, Ben & Freed, Walter, 1977. "Bid-Asked Spreads on the Amex and the Big Board," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 159-163, March.
- Holden, Craig W. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1994. "Risk aversion, imperfect competition, and long-lived information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 181-190.
- Yue-cheong Chan, 2005. "Price Movement Effects on the State of the Electronic Limit-Order Book," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 195-221, May.
- Handa, Puneet & Schwartz, Robert & Tiwari, Ashish, 2003. "Quote setting and price formation in an order driven market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 461-489, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Hua Liu & Dimitris Margaritis & Zhuo Qiao, 2016. "The Global Financial Crisis and Retail Interest Rate Pass-Through in Australia," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-32, December.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetric pass-through effects from monetary policy to housing prices in South Africa," MPRA Paper 70258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aristei, David & Gallo, Manuela, 2014.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the financial crisis: A multivariate regime-switching approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 273-295.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area during the Financial Crisis: a Multivariate Regime-Switching Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 107/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús, 2015.
"Interest rate pass through and asymmetries in retail deposit and lending rates: An analysis using data from Colombian banks,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-277.
- Mark J. Holmes & Ana Maria Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Asymmetries in Retail Deposit and Lending Rates: An Analysis using Data from Colombian Banks," Working Papers in Economics 15/05, University of Waikato.
- Fosten, Jack & Morley, Bruce & Taylor, Tim, 2012. "Dynamic misspecification in the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from CO2 and SO2 emissions in the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 25-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:5:p:659-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.