Bias and inefficiency in quality-adjusted hedonic regression analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Zacharias & T. Stengos, 2006.
"Intertemporal pricing and price discrimination: a semiparametric hedonic analysis of the personal computer market,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 371-386.
- Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zaharias, 2002. "Intertemporal Pricing and Price Discrimination: A Semiparametric Hedonic Analysis of the Personal Computer Market," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0211, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Stengos, T. & Zacharias, E., 2003. "Intertemporal Pricing and Price Discrimination: A Semiparametric Hedonic Analysis of the Personal Computer Market," Working Papers 2003-9, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1993.
"Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Chapters,in: Price Measurements and Their Uses, pages 63-100
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 3378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L von Auer & M Trede, 2012.
"The dynamics of brand equity: a hedonic regression approach to the laser printer market,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(10), pages 1351-1362, October.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2010. "The Dynamics of Brand Equity: A Hedonic Regression Approach to the Laser Printer Market," Research Papers in Economics 2010-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2010. "The Dynamics of Brand Equity: A Hedonic Regression Approach to the Laser Printer Market," CQE Working Papers 1210, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:1:p:95-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .