Factors affecting the stock price performance of share issued privatizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:30:y:2016:i:2:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed Omran, 2002. "Initial and Aftermarket Performance of Egyptian Share Issue Privatization," Working Papers 0227, Economic Research Forum, revised 19 Sep 2002.
- Farinos, Jose E. & Garcia, C. Jose & Ibanez, Ana Ma, 2007. "Operating and stock market performance of state-owned enterprise privatizations: The Spanish experience," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 367-389.
- Boardman, Anthony E. & Vining, Aidan R. & Weimer, David L., 2016. "The long-run effects of privatization on productivity: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1001-1017.
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2006.
"Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The case of Portuguese firms,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 23, pages 6-34, June.
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2005. "Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The Case of Portuguese Firms," Working Papers 2005.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Amiruddin BIN MUHAMED & Rebecca STRÄTLING & Aly SALAMA, 2014. "The Impact Of Government Investment Organizations In Malaysia On The Performance Of Their Portfolio Companies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 453-473, September.
- Feng, Fang & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2004. "Do government-linked companies underperform?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2461-2492, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:11:p:1451-1464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .