Wages, work, and unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böheim, René & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 1998.
"Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments,"
651, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Post-Print hal-01019976, HAL.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8943, Sciences Po.
- E Wasmer, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wasmer, E., 1998. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Papers 651, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Umemployment and Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ollikainen, Virve, 2003. "The Determinants of Unemployment Duration by Gender in Finland," Discussion Papers 316, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón & Miguel A. Malo, 2003. "Employment status mobility from a life-cycle perspective," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 9(7), pages 119-162, October.
- Sinko, Pekka & Holm, Pasi & Tossavainen, Pekka, 1999. "Labour Market Policy and Unemployment - A Job Flow Model of Finland," Discussion Papers 210, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Bradley, Steve & Crouchley, Rob & Oskrochi, Reza, 2003. "Social exclusion and labour market transitions: a multi-state multi-spell analysis using the BHPS," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 659-679, December.
- Fenglian Du & Jian-chun Yang & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2007. "Why Do Women Have Longer Unemployment Durations than Men in Post-Restructuring Urban China?," Working Papers PMMA 2007-23, PEP-PMMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:11:p:1531-1547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.