Hedonic prices, goods-specific effects and functional form: inferences from cross-section time series data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1984.
"Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 485-502, June.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Working Paper 390, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1980. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275162, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Working Paper 426, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Crocker, Thomas D, 1987. "A Bayesian Approach to Assessing the Robustness of Hedonic Property," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Arguea, N M & Hsiao, C & Taylor, G A, 1994.
"Estimating Consumer Preferences Using Market Data--An Application to U.S. Automobile Demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, Jan.-Marc.
- Arguea, N.M. & Hsiao, C. & Taylor, G.A., 1993. "Estimating Consumer Preferences Using Market Data - An Application to U.S. Automobile Demand," Papers 9316, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1985. "Testing Linear and Loglinear Regressions against Box-Cox Alternatives," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 499-517, August.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-675, November.
- James Heckman & Jose Scheinkman, 1987. "The Importance of Bundling in a Gorman-Lancaster Model of Earnings," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 243-255.
- Peter S. Burton, 1994. "Support for a Characteristics Approach: Evidence from the Market for Insecticides," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Gerking, Shelby D & Weirick, William N, 1983. "Compensating Differences and Interregional Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 483-487, August.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Halvorsen, Robert, 1984. "A New Hedonic Technique for Estimating Attribute Demand: An Application to the Demand for Automobile Fuel Efficiency," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 417-426, August.
- Michaels, R. Gregory & Smith, V. Kerry, 1990. "Market segmentation and valuing amenities with hedonic models: The case of hazardous waste sites," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-242, September.
- Biddle, Jeff E & Zarkin, Gary A, 1988. "Worker Preferences and Market Compensation for Job Risk," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 660-667, November.
- S. E. Pudney, 1981. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of a Characteristics Model of Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 417-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang & Beer, Michael, 2009. "The Econometric Foundations of Hedonic Elementary Price Indices," DQE Working Papers 12, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- repec:spr:alstar:v:102:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0293-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:2:p:239-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.