Compensating Differences and Interregional Wage Differentials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winters, John V., 2009. "Wages and prices: Are workers fully compensated for cost of living differences?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 632-643, September.
- Heston, Alan & Nakamura, Alice O., 2009. "Questions about the equivalence of market rents and user costs for owner occupied housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 273-279, September.
- Randall W. Eberts & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1994.
"Regional wage convergence and divergence: adjusting wages for cost-of- living differences,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 26-37.
- Randall W. Eberts & Mark E. Schweitzer, "undated". "Regional Wage Convergence and Divergence: Adjusting Wages for Cost-of-Living Differences," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles rwe1994er2, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- P.J. Hemmings, 1989. "Regional Earnings Differences in Great Britain: Evidence From the New Earnings Survey," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2012. "How do individuals deal with victimization and victimization risk? Longitudinal evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 335-344.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Labor Market Equilibrium and Sun-belt-Frostbelt Earnings Gaps," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 107-113, Apr-Jun.
- Nils Braakmann, 2008. "Crime does pay (at least when it’s violent)!– On the compensating wage differentials of high regional crime levels," Working Paper Series in Economics 91, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2009. "Is there a compensating wage differential for high crime levels? First evidence from Europe," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 218-231, November.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Components of city-size wage differentials, 1973-1988," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:3:p:483-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .