Buying without using -- biases of German BahnCard buyers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hendrik Schmale & Thomas Ehrmann & Alexander Dilger, 2011. "Buying without using - biases of German BahnCard buyers," Post-Print hal-00744822, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soman, Dilip, 2001. " Effects of Payment Mechanism on Spending Behavior: The Role of Rehearsal and Immediacy of Payments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 460-474, March.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2004.
"Contract Design and Self-Control: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 353-402.
- Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Della Vigna, Stefano, 2003. "Contract Design and Self Control: Theory and Evidence," Research Papers 1801, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2002.
"Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 943-971.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2000. "Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans," CEPR Discussion Papers 2635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- Evens Salies, 2008.
"Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1483-1490.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Working Papers hal-00972962, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Sciences Po publications 2006-8, Sciences Po.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
- R. Preston Mcafee & Hugo M. Mialon & Sue H. Mialon, 2010. "Do Sunk Costs Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 323-336, April.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2008.
"Is individual environmental consciousness one of the determinants in transport mode choice?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1229-1239.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2005. "Is Individual Environmental Consciousness One of the Determinants in Transport Mode Choice?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gourville, John T & Soman, Dilip, 1998. " Payment Depreciation: The Behavioral Effects of Temporally Separating Payments from Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 160-174, September.
- Daniel Van Vuuren & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "The Off-peak Demand for Train Kilometres and Train Tickets: A Microeconometric Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 49-72, January.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1999. "Season Tickets and the Demand for Public Transport," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 219-238.
- Train, Kenneth E & Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Atherton, Terry, 1989. "Consumption Patterns and Self-selecting Tariffs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006. "Paying Not to Go to the Gym," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1991. "Optimal Regulation: The Economic Theory of Natural Monopoly," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200848, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piening, J. & Ehrmann, T. & Meiseberg, B., 2013. "Competing risks for train tickets – An empirical investigation of customer behavior and performance in the railway industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-16.
- Voss, Achim, 2015. "Collective public-transport tickets and anticipated majority choice: A model of student tickets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 263-276.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:7:p:933-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .