Exchange rate uncertainty and US bilateral fresh fruit and fresh vegetable trade: an application of the gravity model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Skudelny, Frauke & Taglioni, Daria, 2005. "Trade effects of the euro: evidence from sectoral data," Working Paper Series 446, European Central Bank.
- Chen, Natalie, 2004.
"Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-118, May.
- Chen, Natalie, 2002. "Intra-national versus International Trade in the European Union: Why do National Borders Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilal KARGI, 2014. "Time Series Analysis about the Relationship between Foreign Trade and Exchange Rate in Turkish Economy," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 123-133, December.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C.N. & Tonzer, Lena, 2017.
"Central bank transparency and cross-border banking,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-30.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-border Banking," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Littke, Helge C. N. & Eichler, Stefan & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-Border Banking," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145598, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Raphaël Chiappini & Yves Jégourel, 2014. "Futures Market Volatility, Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Cereals Exports: Empirical Evidence from France," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2014. "Are Agri-food Exports any Special? Exchange Rate Nonlinearities in European Exports to the US," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- De Matteis, Maria & Yu, Edward & Boyer, Christopher & Lewis, Karen, 2017. "Determinants of the Export Demand of U.S. Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252668, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Seccia, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Nardone, Gianluca, 2015. "Trade competitiveness in table grapes: a global view," MPRA Paper 70931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:15:p:2067-2082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .