Valuation formulae for window barrier options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Carr, 1995. "Two extensions to barrier option valuation," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 173-209.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2001. "valuation of options on joint minima and maxima," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 209-233.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2011. "Some sequential boundary crossing results for geometric Brownian motion and their applications in financial engineering," Post-Print hal-00924277, HAL.
- Choe, Geon Ho & Koo, Ki Hwan, 2014. "Probability of multiple crossings and pricing of double barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 156-184.
- Yuji Hishida & Kenji Yasutomi, 2009. "Asymptotic behavior of prices of path dependent options," Papers 0911.5579, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsWindow Barrier Options; Convolution Density; Option Valuation Formulae; Trivariate Normal Distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:8:y:2001:i:4:p:197-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .