American Call Options Under Jump-Diffusion Processes - A Fourier Transform Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Adam Kucera & Andrew Ziogas, 2004. "A Survey of the Integral Representation of American Option Prices," Research Paper Series 118, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Detemple, 2014. "Optimal Exercise for Derivative Securities," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 459-487, December.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M., 2011. "Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1880-1897.
- Susanne Griebsch & Uwe Wystup, 2011.
"On the valuation of fader and discrete barrier options in Heston's stochastic volatility model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 693-709.
- Griebsch, Susanne & Wystup, Uwe, 2008. "On the valuation of fader and discrete barrier options in Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model," CPQF Working Paper Series 17, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Gerald H. L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2013. "The representation of American options prices under stochastic volatility and jump-diffusion dynamics," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 241-253, January.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:305:y:2017:i:c:p:330-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leippold, Markus & Vasiljević, Nikola, 2017. "Pricing and disentanglement of American puts in the hyper-exponential jump-diffusion model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 78-94.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; jump-diffusion; Volterra integral equation; free boundary problem; Fourier transform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:37-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.