Pricing and Hedging American Options Using Approximations by Kim Integral Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Emmerling, Thomas, 2009. "American chooser options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 128-153, January.
- Andrew Ziogas & Carl Chiarella, 2004.
"Pricing American Options on Jump-Diffusion Processes using Fourier-Hermite Series Expansions,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
177, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options on Jump-Diffusion Processes using Fourier Hermite Series Expansions," Research Paper Series 145, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:149-168:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Yang & Sherris, Michael & Ziveyi, Jonathan, 2016. "Valuation of guaranteed minimum maturity benefits in variable annuities with surrender options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 127-137.
- Doriana Ruffino & Jonathan Treussard, 2006.
"Lumps and Clusters in Duopolistic Investment Games: An Early Exercise Premium Approach,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2006-044, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Treussard & Doriana Ruffino, 2007. "Lumps and Clusters in Duopolistic Investment Games: An Early Exercise Premium Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 77, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Paletta, Tommaso & Stanescu, Silvia & Tunaru, Radu, 2016. "An improved method for pricing and hedging long dated American options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 656-666.
- Carl Chiarella & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2014. "Pricing American options written on two underlying assets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 409-426, March.
- Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2006. "American Call Options on Jump-Diffusion Processes: A Fourier Transform Approach," Research Paper Series 174, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Thomas Adolfsson & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2013. "Representation and Numerical Approximation of American Option Prices under Heston Stochastic Volatility Dynamics," Research Paper Series 327, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "The Evaluation of Early Exercise Exotic Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 12, january-d.
- Song-Ping Zhu & Jing Zhang, 2012. "How should a convertible bond be decomposed?," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 35(2), pages 113-149, November.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:10:p:3447-3464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yanchu & Cui, Zhenyu & Zhang, Ning, 2016. "Integral representation of vega for American put options," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 204-208.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:5-:d:128119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options Using Fourier Analysis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 29, january-d.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:7:y:2003:i:3:p:361-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.