Informal collateral and default risk: do 'Grameen-like' banks work in high-income countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 1995. "Long-Term Contracts, Short-Term Investment and Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 557-575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cornée & Panu Kalmi & Ariane Szafarz, 2015.
"Selectivity and Transparency in Social Banking: Evidence from Europe,"
Working Papers CEB
15-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée & Panu Kalmi & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Selectivity and Transparency in Social Banking: Evidence from Europe," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-03, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Simon Cornée & Panu Kalmi & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Selectivity and Transparency in Social Banking: Evidence from Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/231083, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2013. "Ethical finance: an introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 13, pages 134-143 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscollateral; bank-firm relationship; default risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:21:y:2011:i:13:p:931-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .