Interaction among China-related stocks: evidence from a causality test with a new procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zapata, Hector O & Rambaldi, Alicia N, 1997.
"Monte Carlo Evidence on Cointegration and Causation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 285-298, May.
- Zapata, Hector O. & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 1996. "Monte Carlo Evidence On Cointegration And Causation," Staff Papers 31690, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Chui, Andy C W & Kwok, Chuck C Y, 1998. "Cross-Autocorrelation between A Shares and B Shares in the Chinese Stock Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(3), pages 333-353, Fall.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- John Fernald & John H. Rogers, 2002.
"Puzzles In The Chinese Stock Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 416-432, August.
- John G. Fernald & John H. Rogers, 1998. "Puzzles in the Chinese stock market," International Finance Discussion Papers 619, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John G. Fernald & John H. Rogers, 2000. "Puzzles in the Chinese stock market," Working Paper Series WP-00-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhuo Qiao & Keith Lam, 2011. "Granger causal relations among Greater China stock markets: a nonlinear perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(19), pages 1437-1450.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Stephen Morgan, "undated". "Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index and Bank Stock Prices in China: A Causality Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Huyghebaert, Nancy & Wang, Lihong, 2010. "The co-movement of stock markets in East Asia: Did the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis really strengthen stock market integration?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 98-112, March.
- Qiao, Zhuo & Li, Yuming & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2008. "Policy change and lead-lag relations among China's segmented stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-289, July.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Christopher J. Green, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impacts of Non-Synchronous Trading On," Finance 0504020, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:1:p:67-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.