The implicit reaction function of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2007. "Inflation targeting supported by managed exchange rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(16), pages 2011-2026.
- Umit Bulut, 2016. "How Far Ahead Does the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Look?," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 5(1), pages 99-111.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2008. "Monetary policy rules in practice: Re-examining the case of Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4309-4318.
- Civcir, Irfan & Akçaglayan, AnIl, 2010. "Inflation targeting and the exchange rate: Does it matter in Turkey?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-354, May.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:35-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umit Bulut, 2016. "May Monetary Transmission Lags Have a Role in Missing Inflation Targets in Turkey? Cointegration Tests with Structural Breaks and Structural VAR Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 93-103, April.
- Hakan Berument & Hakan Taşçi, 2004.
"Monetary policy rules in practice: evidence from Turkey,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 33-38.
- Hakan Berument & Hakan Tasci, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice : Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 0305, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:7:p:425-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.