English league transfer prices: is there a racial dimension?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Speight & Dennis Thomas, 1997. "Football league transfers: a comparison of negotiated fees with arbitration settlements," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 41-44.
- Barry Reilly, 2014. "Labour market discrimination," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 15, pages 238-258 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edoardo Gallo & Thomas Grund & J. James Reade, 2013.
"Punishing the Foreigner: Implicit Discrimination in the Premier League Based on Oppositional Identity,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(1), pages 136-156, February.
- Edoardo Gallo & Thomas Grund & J. James Reade, 2012. "Punishing the Foreigner: Implicit Discrimination in the Premier League Based on Oppositional Identity," Discussion Papers 12-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:611-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Grund & Oliver Gurtler, 2005. "An empirical study on risk-taking in tournaments," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 457-461.
- Bill Gerrard, 2014. "Achieving transactional efficiency in professional team sports: the theory and practice of player valuation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 12, pages 189-202 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:2:y:1995:i:7:p:220-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.