Economic growth and openness in Africa: What is the empirical relationship?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pei-Pei Chen & Rangan Gupta, 2006. "An Investigation of Openness and Economic Growth Using Panel Estimation," Working Papers 200622, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2000. "Factor Reallocation and Growth in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/94, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chirwa, Themba G. & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2016.
"What Drives Long-Run Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence from South Africa,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(4), pages 429-456.
- Chirwa, Themba G & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "What drives long-run economic growth? Empirical evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 19975, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Kumar, Radika Devi, 2015. "Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1300-1311.
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:297-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vrs:seejeb:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:33-47:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdilahi Ali & Katsushi S. Imai, 2015.
"Editor's choice Crises, Economic Integration and Growth Collapses in African Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(4), pages 471-501.
- Abdilahi Ali & Katsushi S. Imai, 2013. "Crises, Economic Integration and Growth Collapses in African Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Abdilahi Ali & Katsushi S. Imai, 2013. "Crises, Economic Integration and Growth Collapses in African Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1302, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nahed Zghidi & Zouheir Abida, 2014. "Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 91-120, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:243-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eléazar Zerbo, 2015. "What determines the long-run growth in Sub-Saharan Africa? Exploring the role of energy, trade openness and financial development in six countries," Working Papers hal-01238524, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:18:p:1903-1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .