Luenberger and Malmquist productivity indices in Japan, 1955-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukao, Kyoji & Yue, Ximing, 2000. "Regional Factor Inputs and Convergence in Japan―How Much Can We Apply Closed Economy Neoclassical Growth Models?―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(2), pages 136-151, April.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2003.
"Luenberger and Malmquist Productivity Indices: Theoretical Comparisons and Empirical Illustration,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 391-405, October.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & W. Briec & J.-P. Boussemart & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2003. "Luenberger and Malmquist Productivity Indices: Theoretical Comparisons and Empirical Illustration," Post-Print halshs-00068813, HAL.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1996. "Productivity Growth in APEC Countries," Working Papers 197843, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li, 2010. "Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3262-3270, October.
- Shunsuke Managi & Samuel Mulenga Bwalya, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers in sub-Saharan Africa," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 605-608.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"The Luenberger productivity indicator: An economic specification leading to infeasibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specifcation Leading to Infeasibilities," Working Papers 2008-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specification Leading to Infeasibilities," Post-Print hal-00372482, HAL.
- Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego, 2011.
"Bank productivity and performance groups: A decomposition approach based upon the Luenberger productivity indicator,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 630-641, June.
- M. Epure & K. Kerstens & D. Prior, 2011. "Bank Productivity and Performance Groups: A Decomposition Approach Based upon the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," Post-Print hal-00570234, HAL.
- Makiko Nakano & Shunsuke Managi, 2010. "Productivity Analysis With Co2 Emissions In Japan," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 708-718, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0811-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molinos-Senante, María & Maziotis, Alexandros & Sala-Garrido, Ramón, 2014. "The Luenberger productivity indicator in the water industry: An empirical analysis for England and Wales," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 18-28.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0160-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego, 2008. "Benchmarking and Total Factor Productivity: A Luenberger Decomposition within the Banking Sector," Efficiency Series Papers 2008/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Shunsuke Managi & Shinji Kaneko, 2006. "Productivity of market and environmental abatement in China," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 7(4), pages 459-470, December.
- Makiko Nakano & Shunsuke Managi, 2012. "Waste generations and efficiency measures in Japan," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(4), pages 327-339, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:9:p:581-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.