African economies and the Kuznets curve: an exploratory investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Vanhoudt, 2000.
"An assessment of the macroeconomic determinants of inequality,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 877-883.
- VANHOUDT, Patrick, 1997. "An assessment of the macroeconomic determinants of inequality," SESO Working Papers 1997007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vanhoudt, Patrick, 1998. "An Assessment of the Macroeconomic Determinants of Inequality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 271, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1998. "New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 259-287.
- Robert J. Barro, 1999. "Inequality, Growth, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple, 1998. "Robustness tests of the augmented Solow model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 361-375.
- Stephen Knowles, 2005.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Empirical Relationship Reconsidered in the Light of Comparable Data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 135-159.
- Knowles, Stephen, 2001. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Empirical Relationship Reconsidered in the Light of Comparable Data," WIDER Working Paper Series 128, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998. "Inequality and development: the role of dualism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 233-257.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D & Warner, Andrew M, 1997. "Sources of Slow Growth in African Economies," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 335-376, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Sumie & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2009. "Globalization and economic inequality in the short and long run: The case of South Korea 1975-1995," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 62-68.
- Cassandro Mendes & Olugbenga Adesida, 2013. "Income inequality and economic development: evidence from sub-Saharan African countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1565-1574.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz, 2010. "Income inequality-economic growth and non-linearity: a case of Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 613-636, July.
- Sato, Sumie & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2009.
"Globalization and economic inequality in the short and long run: The case of South Korea 1975-1995,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 62-68.
- Sumie & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "Globalization and Economic Inequality in the Short and Long Run: The Case of South Korea 1975-1995," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-43, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:12:p:747-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .