An Assessment of the Macroeconomic Determinants of Inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Vanhoudt, 2000. "An assessment of the macroeconomic determinants of inequality," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 877-883.
- VANHOUDT, Patrick, 1997. "An assessment of the macroeconomic determinants of inequality," SESO Working Papers 1997007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Sumie & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2009.
"Globalization and economic inequality in the short and long run: The case of South Korea 1975-1995,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 62-68, January.
- Sumie & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "Globalization and Economic Inequality in the Short and Long Run: The Case of South Korea 1975-1995," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-43, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- A. Gelan & G. N. Price, 2003. "African economies and the Kuznets curve: an exploratory investigation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 747-751.
- Odedokun, Matthew & Round, Jeffery I., 2001. "Determinants of Income Inequality and its Effects on Economic Growth: Evidence from African Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013.
"Innovation and Income Inequality,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201311, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Innovation and Income Inequality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201324, University of Turin.
- Muhammad Shahbaz, 2010. "Income inequality-economic growth and non-linearity: a case of Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 613-636, July.
- David Castells-Quintana & Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2015. "Income inequality in European Regions: Recent trends and determinants," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(2), pages 123-146, October.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2017. "Technological change, rent and income inequalities: A Schumpeterian approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 85-98.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; Kuznets hypothesis; economic growth.;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .