Accounting History Publications 1999
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/rabf21|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christine Gunter & John Maloney, 1999. "Did Gladstone make a difference? Rhetoric and reality in mid-Victorian finance," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 325-347.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Chen, Kevin C. W. & Schoderbek, Michael P., 1999. "The role of accounting information in security exchange delisting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-57.
- Keith Mcmillan, 1999. "The Institute of Accounts: a community of the competent," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 7-28.
- Reza Mohammed Monem, 1999. "Economic prosperity of the gold-mining industry in Australia and the consequent gold tax," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 307-323.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
- Michele Lacombe-Saboly, 1999. "The accounting practices of a sixteenth-century pastel merchant from the French region of Toulouse," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 291-306.
- Hilmy, Joseph, 1999. "Communists Among Us in a Market Economy: Accountancy in the People's Republic of China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 491-515, 010.
- Jose Lainez & Jose Jarne & Susana Callao, 1999. "The Spanish accounting system and international accounting harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- William Goetzmann & Philippe Jorion, 1998.
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm50, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- Liisa Kurunmaki, 1999. "Making an accounting entity: the case of the hospital in Finnish health care reforms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 219-237.
- Mairi Maclean, 1999. "Corporate Governance in France and the UK: Long-Term Perspectives on Contemporary Institutional Arrangements," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 88-116.
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1999. "Use of Interest-Bearing Currency in the Civil War: The Experience below the Mason-Dixon Line," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 121-29, February.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Inclan, Carla & Leal, Ricardo, 1999. "Volatility in Emerging Stock Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 33-55, March.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1999. "Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 483-506, July.
- Anne Thick, 1999. "Accounting in the late medieval town: the account books of the stewards of Southampton in the fifteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 265-290.
- Tom Arnold & Philip Hersch & J. Harold Mulherin & Jeffry Netter, 1999. "Merging Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 1083-1107, 06.
- Yannick Lemarchand, 1999. "Introducing double-entry bookkeeping in public finance: a French experiment at the beginning of the eighteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 225-254.
- Marcia Annisette, 1999. "Importing accounting: the case of Trinidad and Tobago," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 103-133.
- Tang, Qingliang & Chow, Chee W. & Lau, Amy, 1999. "Auditing of state-owned enterprises in China: historic development, current practice and emerging issues," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-187, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:10:y:2000:i:3:p:385-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.