Economic transition, strategy and the evolution of management accounting practices: the case of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Zhong Hui, 1988. "Chinese accounting systems and practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 207-224, March.
- Govindarajan, V. & Gupta, Anil K., 1985. "Linking control systems to business unit strategy: impact on performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Skousen, Clifford R. & Yang, Ji-Liang, 1988. "Western management accounting and the economic reforms of China," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-206, March.
- Ginzberg, Michael J., 1980. "An organizational contingencies view of accounting and information systems implementation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-382, October.
- Dent, Jeremy F., 1990. "Strategy, organization and control: Some possibilities for accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 3-25.
- Govindarajan, V., 1984. "Appropriateness of accounting data in performance evaluation: An empirical examination of environmental uncertainty as an intervening variable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 125-135, June.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- Theodore Groves & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209.
- Simons, Robert, 1987. "Accounting control systems and business strategy: An empirical analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 357-374, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:2:p:177-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waterhouse, J. H. & Tiessen, P., 1978. "A contingency framework for management accounting systems research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-76, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trevor Hopper & Mathew Tsamenyi & Shahzad Uddin & Danture Wickramasinghe, 2009. "Management accounting in less developed countries: what is known and needs knowing," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 469-514, March.
- Albu Nadia & Albu Catalin & Garbina Madalina, 2012. "IMPROVING CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN EMERGING ECONOMIES -AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLICATIONS ON THE ACCOUNTANTSâ€(tm) ROLES AND COMPETENCIES," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 846-852, July.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Haka, Susan F. & Heitger, Dan L., 2004. "International managerial accounting research: A contracting framework and opportunities," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-69.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013.
"Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & R. Trapp & Chr. Endenich, 2013. "Institutional Drivers of Conformity - Evidence for Management Accounting from Brazil and Germany," Post-Print hal-00787923, HAL.
- Odysseas Pavlatos, 2009. "Management accounting practices in the Greek hospitality industry," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 81-98, January.
- O’Connor, Neale G. & Vera-Muñoz, Sandra C. & Chan, Francis, 2011. "Competitive forces and the importance of management control systems in emerging-economy firms: The moderating effect of international market orientation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 246-266.
- Cadez, Simon & Guilding, Chris, 2008. "An exploratory investigation of an integrated contingency model of strategic management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 836-863.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Nguyen, Thi Thu & Mia, Lokman & Winata, Lanita & Chong, Vincent K., 2017. "Effect of transformational-leadership style and management control system on managerial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 202-213.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:147:p:395 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:248-262 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:24:y:1999:i:5-6:p:379-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.