Making an accounting entity: the case of the hospital in Finnish health care reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Kesteloot & F. Penninckx, 1993. "The costs and effects of open versus laparoscopic cholecystectomies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 303-312, December.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Arnold, Patricia J., 1991. "Accounting and the state: Consequences of merger and acquisition accounting in the U.S. hospital industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 121-140.
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Turopolec, Lawrence & Young, S. Mark, 1983. "The organizational context of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 111-129, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:1:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macinati, Manuela S. & Anessi-Pessina, E., 2014. "Management accounting use and financial performance in public health-care organisations: Evidence from the Italian National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 98-111.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:27-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Anderson, 2000. "Accounting History Publications 1999," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 385-393.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:4:p:396-414 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:219-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .