Recent Developments in Intra-Industry Trade: Introduction by Guest Editors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-89, December.
- José V. Blanes & Joan A. Martín-Montaner, 2006.
"Migration Flows and Intra-Industry Trade Adjustments,"
06.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José V. Blanes & Joan A. Martín-Montaner, 2006. "Migration Flows and Intra-Industry Trade Adjustments," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 567-584, October.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C & Milner, Chris, 1995. "Vertical and Horizontal Intra-industry Trade: A Cross Industry Analysis for the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1505-18, November.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2006.
"Intra-Industry Trade and Labour-Market Adjustment: A Reassessment Using Data on Individual Workers,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 521-545, October.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Marius Brullhart & Rob Elliott, 2005. "Intra-industry trade and labour market adjustment: A reassessment using data on individual workers," Working Papers 2005005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Manuel Cabral & Rod E. Falvey & Chris R. Milner, 2006. "The Skill Content of Inter- and Intra-Industry Trade: Evidence for the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 546-566, October.
- Abdul K. M. Azhar & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2006. "On the Measurement of Product Quality in Intra-Industry Trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 476-495, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:142:y:2006:i:3:p:425-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.