The role of comparative advantage in trade within industries: A panel data approach for the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Steven Globerman & James Dean, 1990. "Recent trends in intra-industry trade and their implications for future trade liberalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 126(1), pages 25-49, March.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000.
"The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, September.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999. "The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain," European Economy Group Working Papers 1, European Economy Group.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Intra-Industry specialization : A cross-country analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Davis, Donald R., 1995. "Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 201-226, November.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2006. "Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10052, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2009.
"The Intra-industry Trade for a Highincome Country: New Empirical Evidence for Italy,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 233-254.
- Rosanna Pittiglio, 2008. "The intra-industry trade for a high-income country: new empirical evidence for Italy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 211, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Rosanna Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2008. "The intra-industry trade for a high-income country: new empirical evidence for Italy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Fontoura, 2004. "Intra-industry trade by types: What can we learn from Portuguese data?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(1), pages 52-79, March.
- Leticia Blazquez & Carmen Diaz-Mora & Rosario Gandoy, 2011. "EU Integration and Production Networks: Evidende from Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p583, European Regional Science Association.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Maria Luigia Segnana, 2002. "Why is trade between the European Union and the transition economies vertical?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0207, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lars Jensen & Teit Lüthje, 2009. "Driving forces of vertical intra-industry trade in Europe 1996–2005," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 469-488, October.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2009. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade, Technology and Income Distribution: A Panel Data Analysis of EU Trade with Central-East European Countries," MPRA Paper 64181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferto, Imre & Jambor, Attila, 2013. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and the EU Accession: The Case of Hungarian Agri-Food Sector," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158847, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Carrera Troyano, Miguel & De Diego Álvarez, Dorotea, 2013.
"Evolución de largo plazo del Comercio Intraindustrial de manufacturas de España, 1988-2011
[Long term evolution of Manufactures Intraindustry Trade in Spain, 1988-2011]," MPRA Paper 51896, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2006.
"Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain,"
06/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- J. Milgram-Baleix & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2006. "Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/20, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José V. Blanes, 2005.
"Does Immigration Help to Explain Intra-Industry Trade? Evidence for Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(2), pages 244-270, July.
- José Vicente Blanes Cristóbal, 2004. "Does Immigration Help to Explain Intra-Industry Trade? Evidence for Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/29, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Imre Ferto & Attila Jambor, 2015. "Drivers of vertical intra-industry trade: the case of the Hungarian agri-food sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2006. "Vertical Intra-industry Trade between EU and Accession Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mukhriz Izraf Azman Aziz & Jauhari Dahalan, 2015. "The Impacts of Oil Price Fluctuations on Revealed Comparative Advantage of Manufacturing Commodities for ASEAN-5 Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1098-1108.
- Algieri, Bernadina, 2004. "Trade specialisation patterns : the case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fertő, Imre, 2006.
"Vertikálisan és horizontálisan differenciált, ágazaton belüli kereskedelem az Európai Unió tejpiacán
[Trade within vertically and horizontally differentiated industries on the milk market of the Eu," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 526-539.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2005. "Trade Types in Slovenian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Vertical intra-industry trade in higher and lower quality: a new approach of measuring country-specific determinants," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 44-62.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2007. "Trade Specialisation Dynamics in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(2), pages 232-258, June.
- Leticia Blázquez & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Rosario Gandoy, 2012. "Eu Integration And Production Networks," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(3), pages 5-24, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsF10; F14; F15;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:2:p:291-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.