Intra-industry trade as an indicator of labor market adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott,, .
"Adjustment to the European Single Market: Inferences from Intra-Industry Trade Patterns,"
96/15, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J.R. Elliott, 1998. "Adjustment to the European single market: inferences from intra-industry trade patterns," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 225-247, September.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner & Robert Elliott, 1994. "Adjustment and the measurement of marginal intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 418-427, June.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott & Chris Milner, 1998.
"Static and dynamic measurement of intra-industry trade and adjustment: A geometric reappraisal,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 404-422, September.
- A.K.M. Azhar & R.J.R. Elliott & C.R. Milner,, . "Static and Dynamic Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment: A Geometric Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 97/13, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Emilio Pagoulatos & Robert Sorensen, 1975. "Two-way International trade: An econometric analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 454-465, 09.
- Jayant Menon & Peter Dixon, 1997. "Intra-industry versus inter-industry trade: Relevance for adjustment costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 164-169, March.
- Kim, Dae Il, 1998. "Reinterpreting Industry Premiums: Match-Specific Productivity," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 479-504, July.
- Tharakan, P. K. M., 1984. "Intra-industry trade between the industrial countries and the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 213-227.
- Balassa, Bela & Bauwens, Luc, 1988. "The determinants of intra-European trade in manufactured goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1421-1437, September.
- Steven Globerman & James Dean, 1990. "Recent trends in intra-industry trade and their implications for future trade liberalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, 09.
- Don Clark, 1993. "Recent evidence on determinants of intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 332-344, June.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1964. "The Pattern of International Trade Among Advanced Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 5(1), pages 16-36, June.
- Young Lee, 1989. "A study of the determinants of intra-industry trade among the pacific basin countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 346-358, June.
- Kiertisak Toh, 1982. "A cross-section analysis of intra-industry trade in U.S. manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Lovely, Mary E & Nelson, Douglas R, 2000. "Marginal Intraindustry Trade and Labor Adjustment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 436-47, August.
- Jayant Menon & Peter B. Dixon,, . "Regional Trading Agreements and Intra-Industry Trade," Discussion Papers 95/14, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:2:p:179-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.