Sectoral and aggregate estimates of the cyclical behavior of markups: Evidence from Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 135 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Judith A. Chevalier & David S. Scharfstein, 1994.
"Capital Market Imperfections and Countercyclical Markups: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
4614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chevalier, Judith A & Scharfstein, David S, 1996. "Capital-Market Imperfections and Countercyclical Markups: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 703-25, September.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1994.
"Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?," NBER Working Papers 5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre LAFFARGUE, 1995. "A Dynamic Model of the French Economy, with Rational Expectations, Monopolistic Competition and Labour Market Bargaining," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 37-38, pages 465-530.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:135:y:1999:i:3:p:480-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.