Persistency and Money Demand Distortions in a Stochastic DGE Model with Sticky Prices and Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Gail, 2002. "Persistency and Money Demand Distortions in a Stochastic DGE Model with Sticky Prices and Capital," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 302, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2001. "Input-Output Structure and Nominal Staggering: The Persistence Problem Revisited," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 145, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 1999. "State-Dependent Pricing and the General Equilibrium Dynamics of Money and Output," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 655-690.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Robert King & Alexander L. Wolman, 1999. "What Should the Monetary Authority Do When Prices Are Sticky?," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 349-404 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludger Linnemann, 1999. "Sectoral and aggregate estimates of the cyclical behavior of markups: Evidence from Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(3), pages 480-500, September.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 2006. "Pricing, Production, and Persistence," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 893-928, September.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ali Dib & Louis Phaneuf, 2001. "An Econometric U.S. Business Cycle Model with Nominal and Real Rigidities," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 137, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Cavallo, Michele & Ghironi, Fabio, 2002.
"Net foreign assets and the exchange rate: Redux revived,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1057-1097, July.
- Michele Cavallo & Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Net Foreign Assets and the Exchange Rate: Redux Revived," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 505, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- K. Huang & Z. Liu & L. Phaneuf, "undated". "Staggered contracts, intermediate goods and the dynamic effects of monetary shocks on output, inflation and real wages," Working Papers 2000-20, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Gail, 2001. "Persistency and Money Demand Distortions in a Stochastic DGE Model with Sticky Prices," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 96-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Floden, Martin, 2000. "Endogenous monetary policy and the business cycle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1409-1429, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; New Neoclassical Synthesis; Sticky Prices; Persistency;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sie:siegen:103-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Gail). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwsiede.html .