Cumulation and injury determination of the European community in antidumping cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- P.K.M. Tharakan & David Greenaway & Joe Tharakan,, "undated". "Cumulation and Injury Determination of the European Community in Anti-Dumping Cases," Discussion Papers 97/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Michael O, 1992. "Rules or Politics? An Empirical Analysis of ITC Anti-dumping Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1994. "Determinants of the Inter-industry Structure of Protection in the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 399-419, November.
- Finger, J. Michael & Fung, K.C. & DEC, 1993. "Will GATT enforcement control antidumping?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1232, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Jeffrey W. Steagall, 1993. "An Analysis of Factors Influencing ITC Decisions in Antidumoing, Countervailing Duty and Safeguard Cases," NBER Working Papers 4282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:01:p:21-46_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Keith B, 1993. "Agency Discretion or Statutory Direction: Decision Making at the U.S. International Trade Commission," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 915-935, October.
- Robert Baldwin & Jeffrey Steagall, 1994. "An analysis of ITC decisions in antidumping, countervailing duty and safeguard cases," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 290-308, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2006.
"Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 151-164, April.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2001. "Injury Investigations in anti-Dumping and the Super-Additivity Effect; A Theoretical Explanation," IMF Working Papers 01/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Panagariya & Poonam Gupta, 2003. "Injury Investigations in Anti-dumping and the Super-Additivity," International Trade 0308008, EconWPA.
- Laura Rovegno, 2013.
"Trade protection and market power: evidence from US antidumping and countervailing duties,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(3), pages 443-476, September.
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2010. "Trade Protection and Market Power: Evidence from US Antidumping and Countervailing duties," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ahmed Nawaz Hakro & Syed Hasanat Shah, 2007. "Economic Rationale, Trade Impact and Extent of Antidumping – A Case Study of Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 79-98, Jan-Jun.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2009. "From Agreement to Application: An Analysis of Determinations under the WTO Antidumping Agreement," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 969-985, November.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2016.
"EU Anti-dumping and Tariff Cuts: Trade Policy Substitution?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 576-596, May.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2014. "EU Antidumping and Tariff Cuts: Trade Policy Substitution?," Discussion Papers 2014-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Laura ROVEGNO & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2011. "A comparative analysis of EU Antidumping rules and application," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:134:y:1998:i:2:p:320-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.